Here's a little update on this year.
- Miss O has stopped asking me to do this.
- My love affair was fully supported and funded by my in-laws. I did conquer the learning curve, by the way. But then this happened.
- In January, I wrote my Very First Offensive Post, and received Hate Mail. Also, we Went To The Mattresses with the children.
- I went on a date.
- I began to dread Kindergarten.
- My very first Dayton Time Hater got the comments all fired up. Bastard. Also, I admit to being a kleptomaniac.
- I began the Cinco de Mayo Chronicles.
- I had my first guest blogger, a lovely girl named Miss O, who REALLYREALLYREALLY wants to be a flower girl. Really bad.
- I talked loudly about toilets in church.
- We found out about this happy result of a pleasant event. Also? I reached my limit.
- I wrote the best product review in the history of product reviews. I also wrote a letter for a friend who is applying to grad school.
- Everybody came out of the woodwork to comment on this post. Also? More hate mail. I wasn't even TRYING to be controversial.
- And finally, we have unpleasant neighbors, and I saw the weirdest thing ever in the Target parking lot.
I like this whole blogging thing. And I'm glad you're here. I hope you stick around.