Tuesday, September 15, 2009

out to lunch

I KNOW!!! It's not even lunchtime (unless it actually IS lunchtime, and then you'll just have to forgive me that one tiny little thing, because, for real, people, most of the day is not lunchtime)...

Where was I going with that?

Right. I was going over to The Cheek of God to read my hi-freaking-larious guest post about the craziest thing I've ever done. I call it crazy is as crazy does.

And you should go, too. Really you should.

Unless you are one of my brothers. If that is the case, I humbly suggest you leave a comment saying Thanks for the warning, big sis! and go about your business.

Also, if you are one of my neighbors who stalk my blog (hi, girls!), I apologize in advance if you were privy to the, ummm, goings-on.

And if you are my mom? The part about the bowl of special dried botanical items is TOTALLY FICTITIOUS. Actually? THE WHOLE POST IS TOTALLY FICTITIOUS. I NEVER DID ANY OF THAT. I SWEAR.

Everyone else should go read my post, crazy is as crazy does, at The Cheek of God.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. my mom said she has 16 bottles of acrylic paint she's willing to let us use. She just wants back any that's left. (It's not a big deal if there isn't any left, though.)

    ReplyDelete

talk to me, people. because you know i get all giddy when you do.