Saturday, November 13, 2010

printable thanksgiving-themed games

I'm always on the lookout for fun learning-ish games to play with the short people... you know, keeping the 'school' in homeschool 24-7.  These printable thanksgiving-themed games are so stinking cute, and are fun enough to keep the short people interested and playing for hours.  My personal favorite is the Backyard Scavenger Hunt... lots of outdoor words are scrambled and the short people can either unscramble the anagram or figure out the clues.

It's $19.95 for the 30 printables, which is WAY more than 30 little coloring sheets.  And there's a coupon for $5 off any purchase of $19.95 or more, so it works out to less than 50 cents per game, which is a pretty good deal if you ask me.  Python Printable Games also offers free coloring sheets, too.

[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me, people. because you know i get all giddy when you do.