Monday, November 7, 2011

today.

Today Jon starts his new-new job, and he has the day off. Pretty sweet, if you ask me. He was hired by a big church in the Buffalo area and is their audio engineer. And he is playing a part in the Christmas movie. The church makes a Christmas movie. BECAUSE IT'S EASIER.

Today we will school, and I will watch as other people rake my lawn.

Today I will launder things, and I will fold and put away one load at a time. I may only do one load of laundry, but drawers will be in drawers.

Today I will not make dinner. I will make coffee and bread.

Today I will think about knitting and checking things off my Sewing List of Doom. I should probably rename it so I am able to actually check items off the list.

7 comments:

  1. Good luck,Jon! Sounds like a wonderful opportunity. --Good reminder to all about one thing, one day at a time. Have a good day, with lots of Nutella on top, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. coffee and bread here too. mondays are always for bread making round here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hip hip hooray on the new job!! mmm...coffee & bread. ps - i got a french press!!! {love it!}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your web site is so cool. I'm impressed by the details that you have on this site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. panerai replica watches

    ReplyDelete
  5. the mister has a new job??? i can no longer stalk him at his old job?? what are you people doing to me ?!?!?...

    I am sure he is loving this one much more than the old one :)

    vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful information you have shared. Thank you. Good sight

    ReplyDelete

talk to me, people. because you know i get all giddy when you do.