Tuesday, August 26, 2008

encyclopedia o-tannica

Miss O on Politics.


Guess WHAT!?!?!?! Hillary Dickens is...Hillary...what is her name? Hillary Clinton is back in the races! We don't want her to win. If she winds, she will tell lies to everybody, right? Because she is the biggest, fattest liar in the world, right?

I don't know about that, exactly. A person would be a pretty big liar to have that title. And it's not nice to call names. How do you know she's back in the races?

It said on Grandpa's TV. Hey, my Duck for President book! I haven't seen that in a long time!

Do you want to tell me anything else about Hillary Clinton?

Ummm, I don't have any other information.


Do you know who else is in the races?


Barack Obama and the other guy.


Do you know anything about those guys?



No.



Who do you want to win?



Barack Obama.



Why do you want Barack Obama to win?



Because.



Do you have any other political views you would like to share with us?



Uh-uh.

3 comments:

  1. Miss O is at least as well informed as most of the adults I know.


    Sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pamela! i came across your blog a few days ago! love it! great writing style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing things from their perspective. Sometimes it's a little disturbing, especially when you know that they are just parroting their parents.

    ReplyDelete

talk to me, people. because you know i get all giddy when you do.