Friday, March 19, 2010

brought to you by the letter s and the number infinity because that is how much love i have

The kangaroos are singing Get Your Jump Back, Jack to Jack-Be-Nimble on Sesame Street. I love Sesame Street. I may have mentioned that before. In fact, I know I've mentioned it before, but upon attempting to search my vast archives, I am coming up with nothing.

But whilst watching Sesame Street the other day? I might have developed a slight crush on Jason Mraz.




And now???? RICKY GERVAIS IS TEACHING THE CHILDREN ABOUT THE WORD STUMBLE. Stumble means to trip and almost fall over, but not quite. And now??? Murray The Moron Monster is running around calling out BRING OUT YOUR J!, just like in Monty Python. Sesame Street is SO. STINKING. SMART.

Yes, I could totally do without Shouty Murray The Moron Monster, but other than that it is perfect.

Now go out into the world and bop along to the Mraz in your head. You're welcome.

8 comments:

  1. Hanna-
    THIS is the song I was telling you about being stuck in my head.
    Pamela, thanks for sharing. Now I WILL be singing it for the next two days.
    XOOX
    Joce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care how big a star you are, until you've been on The Street, you're nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joce,
    I was just thinking of that! It's like a lightbulb went off... and then I read your message to me, on Pamela's blog... hmmm, about that.
    Anyhow. Now I am going outside to sing this song in my head. Or maybe even aloud... if the neighbors aren't out.
    Love, Hanna
    PS-Lets write messages to eachother on Pamela's blog, k? Since she likes to leave dirty knitting links like this on mine... http://bit.ly/cHyVvM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if Motörhead will ever be on The Street. They could do a play on Ace Of Spades for the number "8".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm likin' The Mister's suggestion: now that would be cool.

    Maybe get Metallica on there, and do Master of Puppets. But not Enter Sandman, that would just be too scary...

    BTW, my Wee Lass loved the video :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is still REM furry happy monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are not the first person this week to talk about Jason Mraz on Sesame Street. Interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  8. because it's that good. that's why.

    ReplyDelete

talk to me, people. because you know i get all giddy when you do.