Friday, March 5, 2010

yeah, about that.

Sorry about all the empty posts you have in your reader today. I was trying to be all smart and put a nav bar under my header, and because I'm SLOW WITH TECHNOLOGY I spammed the crap out of you.

And then? When I turned Blogger on this morning, do you know what I found?

THAT BLOGGER HAS CREATED A NEW WIDGET THINGY TO AUTOMATICALLY MAKE YOUR NAV BAR TABBY THINGS FOR YOU.

Bastards.

So now I get to undo all that I did because I'm pretty sure Blogger knows how to write code and make things pretty better than I do.

Thank you, Blogger, for those three hours of my life I will never get back.

Meh.

6 comments:

  1. i've been wanting to go the bar tabby route ... and thanks to you ... know i won't waste 3 hours of my life! thanks for the heads up!
    and the spam.
    you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm seriously slow w/ technology. i remember being SO on top of it. and now? no where near the top!

    {and i came to say that i'm glad you shared what you need more of today! i really do like to hear. sorry you're not feeling well!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! It was actually kind of funny, for a second I thought you'd been up all night with insomnia or something the way you filled my reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, thanks for clogging up my reader.

    i kid. i'ma get me one of those nav bars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This same sort of thing has happened to me with Blogger!

    ReplyDelete

talk to me, people. because you know i get all giddy when you do.