Saturday, March 6, 2010

a moment in my life

Doggy, doggy, where's your bone? Somebody took it from your...

HB!!! WHEN YOU SAY THAT I KNOW YOU TOOK THE...

SISSY!!!! YOU DON'T PUNCH ME.

WEE MAN!!! WEEEEEE MAAAAANNN!!!! YOU DON'T GET TO BE THE DOG.

HB, you're the doggy.

Close your eyes and go to sleep. Close your eyes and go to sleep. Close your eyes and go to sleep.

(random growling)

Sissy, and you take the bone.

NO!!! That's not how it... Put it there and don't touch it.

Doggy, doggy, where's your bone? Somebody took it from your home.

AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhHHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!! You weren't SUPPOSED TO TAKE IT!!!!

You, sis!

AAAaaaaaHHHHHH! You CHEATER!

5 comments:

  1. Nobody better try and take my bone...grrr...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.... I think I am missing something. Why don't I get this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, maybe I'll stick with having only ONE kid....!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this game works best with teacher supervision. in the classroom. not in my home. not with my supervision... cause this is ALWAYS the way that it ends.
    and then I need to drink copious amounts of coffee... with copious amounts of irish cream... or whiskey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. David wants to know who the cheater was. Riveting cliff hanger of a story for him...

    ReplyDelete

talk to me, people. because you know i get all giddy when you do.