Thursday, December 27, 2007

destined for perpetual dripper-hood

The Mister's parents gave me a French Press (that's a grown-up coffee maker for all you drippers out there) for Christmas. I cannot put into words my excitement, and the amount of gratefulness I feel. Because I love me some French Press coffee.

However, I have made three pots so far today, and it seems that the learning curve is VERY steep. I have created three varieties of bilge water unfit for slopping pigs. I don't want to believe that I am not clever enough to make coffee. And yet, I haven't had enough caffeine today to operate at my best.

Never fear, I will not give up. I will try, try, try again. And if all else fails, I will beg Beck to come over to teach my how to make a proper cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me, people. because you know i get all giddy when you do.