Thursday, March 13, 2008

morning quickie

Yeah, I wish. That kind of quickie would be significantly better.

It's the kind where I tell you how Jack crawled under the table on which the television sits, for the express purpose of Touching DVDs. He took our zippered case of movies (I used to keep my cds in there back when I listened to grown-up music). He was probably sort of sit-squatting, looking at the dvds, contemplating which of them he was going to ruin today, which he was going to touch when he a daddy.

And then he peed. Into the dvd case. On the movies. On the floor. On the electric cords.

I need more coffee. And rubber gloves.

P.S. You can rely on me; I will never actually discuss an actual morning quickie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me, people. because you know i get all giddy when you do.