Monday, November 1, 2010

oh, sleep. how i wish you would grace us with your presence.

I'm co-hosting a live chat at The Motherhood today with a handful of other lovely blogga-mamas.  I will come back and tell you all more about it after I've had electrodes strapped to my shoulder and the goo and the ultrasound and the therapies.

********

Is sleep a big issue in your house?  Is bedtime really hard? Do your kids wake up throughout the night?  

If you are just too darn tired, join the live chat today with Kim West, The Sleep Lady.

Kim is a mother of two and has been a practicing child and family therapist for more than 18 years. She has helped thousands of tired parents all over the world gently create changes that promote and preserve their child's healthy sleep habits.



The Talk is happening TODAY at 1:00 pm ET (10:00 a.m. PT) right here: http://themotherhood.com/talk/show/id/62085  
******


Off to therapy whilst all the rest of my people are... wait for it... sleeping.  Of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me, people. because you know i get all giddy when you do.