Sunday, November 14, 2010

united states trivia pack



Python Printable Games is offering a printable (surprise, I know, with a name like Printable Games) United States Trivia Pack. All 50 states are represented, with 15 questions per state, totaling 750 questions. Quizzes cover state nicknames, trees, flowers, capitals, history, funny facts, bizarre laws and local customs and more.

I checked out the New York State trivia, because I thought Miss O would like to play. Unfortunately, *I* didn't even know most of the answers to the questions, and you know I sort of view myself as a smarty-pants. The difficulty of the questions does provide an opportunity to teach Miss O about Consulting The Googles, which is a well-known staple of the Dayton home. We like to call it a life skill.

The United States Trivia Pack costs $19.95, and is clearly designed for children and adults over the age of 8.  Or 33.

[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me, people. because you know i get all giddy when you do.