Wednesday, August 20, 2008

encyclopedia o-tannica

Wee Man, from his car seat: Wook, Sis. The sun is dwiving awong with us.

Miss O: No, Wee Man, that's not it at all. You see, the sun is very far away. We are really driving past the sun, because the sun doesn't move, but because the sun is so big and so far away, and we are so tiny, it looks like the sun is moving with us. But it doesn't. It's not even actually moving. Do you understand now? It's called science. And girls can totally be spectacular at science. Just like boys, but better.

5 comments:

  1. Nice to know those math and science for girls ads are working. {wink}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss O, rock on with your bad self!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a riot! check me out when you get a chance k.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You think she'd like to come down here sometimes and s'plain some things to five yr old? he's got an arsenal of those questions and that answer beats the heck out of "mmhmm Let's listen to the radio"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I just read confessions of a CF husband, I am still wiping my eyes....I pray: please god help me to remember how blessed I am!

    ReplyDelete

talk to me, people. because you know i get all giddy when you do.