Thursday, April 10, 2008

coffee tasting

By now you all should be aware of my love of the legal, addictive stimulant that is coffee. And you may also be aware that I am in favor of third world farmers making a living wage. On the right hand side of my blog, there are a few links of businesses I support. Equal Exchange is one of them. You can visit their website to learn more.

I buy Equal Exchange coffee at the local First Presbyterian Church. By the case. And it is completely worth it for a number of reasons.
  1. it is the least expensive organic coffee in the county.
  2. it is the least expensive fairly traded coffee in the county.
  3. it is less expensive than Dunking Coffee and Starbuzz.
  4. it tastes better than any other coffee I've ever had in my short but highly-caffeinated life.

I am inviting some lovely people over to sample four of the varieties offered by Equal Exchange. I did email a few of the lovelies I know, but if you feel that we would be better with you than without you, consider yourself invited. You should leave me a comment to let me know you are coming.

We are a snack-loving people, here so if you have something scrumptious to share that's great. I'll have some gruel for the kiddos on hand just in case.

Children are welcome. No pets. Shoes optional. Shirts? Well, I will leave that to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me, people. because you know i get all giddy when you do.