Thursday, April 10, 2008

hurrah.

It seems I have my first official Dayton Time blog hater. He (is he a he? I wondered last night. Turns out he is.) left me a snarky comment about a mistake I made...yes, even I can be misinformed...and then I apologized, so let's all move on already. And then, in another moment of greatness, he left me another snarky comment. And he said maybe it would be better if I didn't blog. Do you hear that sound? Is that sound of me being shocked? And insulted? No. That is the sound of me ROLLING MY EYES.

Uncle I-Know-Things says he seems like a nice chap. And, well, maybe he is. I think it's possible, but he very likely has a narcissistic side to him, and is really getting off on being an insulting f-with. He's probably gloating right now because I am spending a few seconds of my day on him, and now you are, too, and that is probably the most anyone has ever considered him in the past twenty-two years, ever since he moved out of his mommy's house at the adventurous age of 38.

So let us take a minute to shake our heads in the general direction of my angry reader, who must be living a boring and miserable life to have so much free time on his hands.

P.S. If you are just dying to throw the man a bone, visit his website.

P.P.S. (or is is P.S.S. or does anyone actually know and/or care?) And if you read this before I substituted the real-liveFword with a stand in f-, and were offended, I apologize. I find the word amusing, but don't really use it in public. If I offended you and you want to leave nasty comments, I promise to publish them. Just keeping it real over here.

9 comments:

  1. Wow... consider yourself spanked, Mr. Snarkypants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pamela you kill me! love the blog. sorry mine isn't as entertaining. Hope you are feelin back up to par! been thinkin bout you! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What did the deleted comment say???? I am so curious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happened to Professor Sassafrass? No new comments from the peanut gallery? Keep in comin Pamela, I get much enjoyment out of reading you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The deleted comment was Jill's first one that was submitted twice and I published twice. So I deleted one of them. Sorry, Jill.

    And as far as where is the Beloved Professor Sassafras, I think he is just taking the weekend off. Or else he's moved on to harass some other apparently clueless blogger. We can only hope.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's definitely no need for anyone to get snarky in someone else's blog; do it in your own, if you must, unless the blogger has asked for your opinion. (That's MY opinion!) : )

    Also: it IS PPS. (The "P" is "Post," so it's "post script" and "post post script." Not that I care a lot -- maybe a little, 'cause I can be anal that way -- but since you asked.... : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carole, I don't know who you are, but I like you. And thanks for the postpostscript info. That is an answer to a lifelong headscratcher.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm nobody -- just a fellow PW reader who happened to click your link.... Glad I could help! : )

    ReplyDelete

talk to me, people. because you know i get all giddy when you do.