Wednesday, April 9, 2008

objectionable content

The Mister's blog was flagged for objectionable content. I have reviewed said content, and believe some may be offended by the last line of his haiku that refers to the certain smell of cow ...dung... in the air. He didn't use the dung word, he used the sh!t word, and now he's naughty.

Now, I do have to admit that I was concerned about some sort of other naughtiness on The Mister's blog, seeing as how I was Under The Influence last night, and don't actually remember things too well. And it's unlike him to put certain things on display... I don't know if he had located nakey pictures of so-and-so and found them funny, and shared them with the world.

I was relieved about the cow poop. I am not relieved that I am finding cow poop more and more appealing. I love that one of the happy smells of spring is Spreadin'. The farmers don't spread until it's really, really spring. They take their vats and silos full of objectionable content and spread it over every uninhabited square acre of the county. And it is lovely.

I like objectionable contents.

3 comments:

  1. BEING NONE BLOGGER TYPE...HOW DO I GET TO READ THIS OFFENSIVE MATERIAL ??:) HOW DO I GET TO HIS SITE?

    VANESSA ZECHES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah there caps lock lady! Click on the Simple Terms link in the Read section on the right side of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He may have flagged himself as being objectionable. I remember talking about it, but the drugs are clouding my mind. Fuzzy. Fuzzy, fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete

talk to me, people. because you know i get all giddy when you do.