Monday, April 5, 2010

it's monday

Dearest Darlings,

I hope you enjoyed a lovely Easter weekend, and that it was filled with family, yummy food, and blessings galore. That's how our weekend was.

Please take a moment out of your busy day today to say a prayer for my cousin Jim. He's a husband and father, and he was airlifted to the Big City Hospital this morning. At first they suspected a stroke (!), but now they're not convinced it was a stroke. But also, they're not convinced it wasn't a stroke. He's getting brain tests, heart tests, test, test, test.

Enjoy your Monday, and be grateful.

xoxoxo,
pd

4 comments:

  1. My God, life can be scary. You and he are both in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flying the prayer flags, my dear.

    I am blessed to be spending the day with my daughter, whom I will now hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heart and thoughts with you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just never know when tragedy will strike. I think about that more and more as I get older. Sending everything positive to your cousin.

    ReplyDelete

talk to me, people. because you know i get all giddy when you do.