Saturday, January 31, 2009

I know some of you were expecting a tutorial on How To Make Chocolate Sculpture for cakes.  Except here's the thing:  my camera.  I may have mentioned earlier in the week that my lover is not working.  So you'll just have to wait until I get my act together and figure out what to do.  Believe me, there's no way you're sadder about this than me. 

But in the meantime, I have a Stupid Blogger Question.

I used to get comment notification emails at my non-dayton time email address, but now I get them at thedaytontime at gmail dot com.  And since I've switched, I'm having an awful time replying to comments...even the comments of people I've been emailing back for months with the other address.

Why is this happening?  Because I do try to reply to everyone much of the time.  It is really getting on my nerves.  

You'll be my hero if you can explain this to me.

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like something in your profile got changed. Check every section in your Blogger settings to make sure they only have the other email address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got nothing for ya....sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did change my profile so that the comments went to the gmail address, and I did that on purpose. But I can't figure out why I can't reply to people. Mer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Church Punk Mom. Except, did you know that Zombies are actually unkept Vampires? It's true. They are the undead when something has gone wrong. Have you ever seen a vampire that didn't look immaculate? Zombies are always so rumpled. I've gone on and on here in the hopes that you'll notice I have no answer to your question.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm, I have a camera you can borrow. It is about a 4 year old Kodak digital... It won't take the mega beautiful pictures that you are used to but it'll get the job done. We got a beautiful new camera for Christmas (that you may NOT borrow... sorry...) but you can borrow the other one if you wants? <3 ya

    ReplyDelete

talk to me, people. because you know i get all giddy when you do.