Monday, January 12, 2009

tagged!

My pal ChurchPunkMom, who will be guest posting for me when I'm chillin' after the babe arrives (right, M? you totally agreed to that, no?) tagged me like junk at a sale. And since I haven't done the last memey activity she sent me, I thought I'd get right on this one.

the rulers:
1. go to your documents
2. go to your 6th file.
3. go to your 6th picture.
4. blog about it.
5. tag 6 friends to do the same.



This is Wee Man, when he was about one year old. A little more, actually, because sunflowers do not bloom until a month or so after his birthday where we live. This was right before his hair got curly.

There were some other really lovely pictures taken that day.







Blogger is being crappy, or is being friendly to you, depending on whether or not you care to view more pictures of my cute babes and my whitewhitewhite upper arms. Either way, we're on to the tagging portion.

1. twentysomething
2. kara
3. joce
4. danae
5. uncle benna
6. karen

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!! i want to nibble his little cheeks! too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... and yes, i will totally guest post for you while you're squeezing out the cheesy watermelon. ;)

    ReplyDelete

talk to me, people. because you know i get all giddy when you do.