Tuesday, November 25, 2008

a little tuesday morning encouragement to brighten your day.

The only consistent feature in all of your dissatisfying relationships is you.

Madness does not always howl.
Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
"Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"


If a pretty poster and a cute saying are all it takes to motivate you,
you probably have a very easy job.
The kind robots will be doing soon.

When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true.
Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for.
Unless it's death by meteor.

6 comments:

  1. I love Demotivator posters!!!!

    Thanks for getting my day off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word--the motivation and wishes posters are stinkin' hilarious! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhahaha. I love those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another one I've seen is a row of forks, one of which is bent. The caption:

    Just because you are unique doesn't make you useful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So what are you saying? Just because I'm bent I'm not useful? You're donating me to Goodwill? What the?

    ReplyDelete

talk to me, people. because you know i get all giddy when you do.