Saturday, November 15, 2008

ooh, ooh, *DO* go there



Motherhood is the very condition of sexy. Remember that the next time you see some bedraggled woman with Play-Doh in her hair, dragging a toddler around the grocery store: THAT WOMAN HAD SEX. THAT WOMAN MAY HAVE SEX AGAIN.


*Caution: gratuitous, grammatically correct use of the eff word. I'm just saying, because I don't want you coming back here and telling me I'm corrupting you by pointing you down The Path. Use of the eff word is not to be vulgar, but to make a point. I am pretty sure I don't have to explain this, but I just want to be sure.

5 comments:

  1. I've had sex and not been pregnant. I may have sex again. If my husband keeps insisting that his air guitaring is cool, he most likely WON'T have sex again.

    Thanks for the link. I clicked over and loved that article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely sexier now than ever before. And, it's because of my babies. And the implied sex behind the babies.
    Absolutely. Absolutely. Hot. Hot. HOT.
    XOXO
    Joce

    ReplyDelete

talk to me, people. because you know i get all giddy when you do.