Saturday, November 29, 2008

so close!


This is my twenty-ninth post in as many days. And yes, I do see the sign up there, the one that says 30 posts in 30 days. And tomorrow's post? It's done. Oh, yes it is.

I've been working on it, because tomorrow is my blogoversary. This little bit of html called the dayton time will have been floating around the interwebs, earning readers, followers, and, well, haters, too.

Thanks for sticking around for my daily blathering on, and chiming in to tell me I'm smart. Also thanks for when you have other opinions, too, because I appreciate a good debate.

I don't know what to tell you about what to expect, seeing as how I'm expecting myself. I will probably get a little more nutty, make sweeping generalizations about lots of mundane topics, and complain about my Round Ligaments.

It's likely I will cross the Information Line and mention things that are gross, for example: Leaking Body Parts, Poop, Barf, Children, and Politicians.

But really? You should expect that by now. Because the dayton time is honesty time.

And you, my dearest readers, can count on me.

4 comments:

  1. Do you want your new blog design as an anniversary gift? 'Cause I'm still waiting to do the install.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You crack me up. Looking forward to tomorrow's post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you darlin'! I'm so glad you're on the intrawebs. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're here!

    ReplyDelete

talk to me, people. because you know i get all giddy when you do.