Sunday, November 30, 2008

happy blog-o-versary!

Today the dayton time is one year old. Now we can mostly walk, smear food all over ourselves, and drink from both a straw and a sippy cup. Unfortunately, we won't be 100% for pooping in the truly appropriate place for a long, long time yet. Alas.

Here's a little update on this year.
  1. Miss O has stopped asking me to do this.
  2. My love affair was fully supported and funded by my in-laws. I did conquer the learning curve, by the way. But then this happened.
  3. In January, I wrote my Very First Offensive Post, and received Hate Mail. Also, we Went To The Mattresses with the children.
  4. I went on a date.
  5. I began to dread Kindergarten.
  6. My very first Dayton Time Hater got the comments all fired up. Bastard. Also, I admit to being a kleptomaniac.
  7. I began the Cinco de Mayo Chronicles.
  8. I had my first guest blogger, a lovely girl named Miss O, who REALLYREALLYREALLY wants to be a flower girl. Really bad.
  9. I talked loudly about toilets in church.
  10. We found out about this happy result of a pleasant event. Also? I reached my limit.
  11. I wrote the best product review in the history of product reviews. I also wrote a letter for a friend who is applying to grad school.
  12. Everybody came out of the woodwork to comment on this post. Also? More hate mail. I wasn't even TRYING to be controversial.
  13. And finally, we have unpleasant neighbors, and I saw the weirdest thing ever in the Target parking lot.

I like this whole blogging thing. And I'm glad you're here. I hope you stick around.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Blog-o-versary Pamela!

    I don't remember exactly when I found your blog but I LOVE IT. I will be sticking around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogoversary you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

    I'm sorry, I was shouting, wasn't I? Not appropriate, not appropriate at all...but I was happy for you.

    I'm so glad I found you...and congrats for making it to the end of NaBloPoMo...I'll try to avoid shrieking again. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy blogiversary!!

    i gave you a Manward as a present..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Help? I never thought to ask for help... hehe... But really I would REALLY appreciate help. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Oh and do stick around because I enjoy reading your blogs! Sorry for my scatterbrained comment.

    ReplyDelete

talk to me, people. because you know i get all giddy when you do.