Saturday, March 8, 2008

contest!

I know there are a few people who read The Dayton Time. Actually, it's more than a few, and You Know Who You Are. I don't know who you are and that is why I'm hosting a little contest. So read my 100 things, and then send me your 100 things. It can be a link to your blog or website, an email, if you're Harry Potter, you could send an owl, but that would be weird, because we don't really do that in America.

Speaking of Harry Potter, The Order of the Phoenix, the fifth movie, was crap. I was really disappointed. We watched it last night, and it was kind of a drag. But the books! Ah, the books are...I was going to say 'heavenly', but somehow I don't think that's right. 'Magical'? Pretty much cliche, for a book about magic. I loved them. I am not even going to waste time reading them to my kids, I will just read them to myself. Again.

Be really, all of the cool blogger people have superfun contests. You know I am a supercool blogger. And the best part? SCRUMPTIOUS HOMEMADE BREAD!!! You can't beat that with a stick, I tell you.

Well, you could beat bread with a stick, but that would be dumb. And we can't have that.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to try to do this, but I need a day to think about it. I'm not sure anyone will let me have a chance at the computer tomorrow... maybe. This will be fun. I read some of your other posts. I'm glad you're straight up. I don't like Polly Anna and Barnie talk either. That really gets on my nerves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Pollyanna here, no ma'am. I'll wait for it...contemplate your bread choice, looks like you just may be a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it! It's on my blog. I asked my husband to read and post a comment. Then he makes some wise crack. He needs a good talking to.

    ReplyDelete

talk to me, people. because you know i get all giddy when you do.